How long does it last? Have beautiful, full eyebrows for weeks because henna stays on the skin for up to 2 weeks and on the eyebrow hairs for up to 6 weeks.
How long does it take to have the service? It takes 20-30 minutes to process the henna
What is the cost? It is currently on special for $39.60 with a brow wax. Regular cost is $40.
What is the difference between a brow tint and henna tattoo? Henna is perfect for those who have slightly sparse eyebrows as it stains the skin to create a powder filled in look, it colors the hair too while traditional tint only color the hair, if tint get on the skin it only last a day or two at most.
Are henna tattoos safe? Yes they are completely safe for your skin, your body, and, yes, even if you're pregnant. When applied to your skin, it may look like a real tattoo, but allergic reactions to PPD (an ingredient in the henna to help process faster and eliminate red tones) can cause an allegoric reaction. We recommend a patch test if you have skin sensitivities.
Here are some basic facts about Elleebana Brow Henna
- derived from the henna plant and tree
- please DO mix colors and customize shades for your clients.
- coats the brow hairs vs. penetrating the brow hair cortex and oxidizing the dye; leaving a fuller and deeply colored brow without the stress that comes with traditional dying.
- containing hydrolysed proteins, vitamin complex and anti-oxidants, help to strengthen and restore hair growth
- improves the natural condition of the eyebrow hair
Post care for henna brows:
Do not wet brows for 12 hours after treatment.
Avoid rubbing brows.
Do not apply cosmetics directly on brows for at least 24 hours.
Avoid sunbathing for 24 hours, as this can cause henna to fade.
Please note that oil based make up remover can cause henna to fade quicker.