It's your time. Relax, rejuvenate, and look your absolute best.
ADVANCED SKINCARE AND SPA BOUTIQUE LOCATED INSIDE THE HAYWOOD PARK HOTEL IN THE HEART OF DOWNTOWN ASHEVILLE
This dynamic anti-aging treatment is customized to meet the needs of aging skin. Combination of three of our signature treatments to rejuvenate the look and feel of your complexion for noticeably improved skin.
- Promotes smoother skin texture
- Reduces fine lines and softens wrinkles
- Promotes lymphatic drainage
- Improve the appearance of sun damage
- Smooth results, one treatment
A combination of three of these result-driven technology will be chosen by your skin care professional based on the goals determined and needs of the skin:
- Microdermabrasion (hydra or diamond-tip)
- Exfoliating Peel (Enzyme or Chemical Peel)
- LED Light Therapy
Suitable for most skin types. Helps to unclog pores, reduce acne (non inflamed), correct uneven textures, soften fine line, reduce discoloration.
• Remove light surface wrinkling
• Smooth acne scarring
• Improve skin texture
• Even out skin tone
• Help to unblock blackheads
• Reduce the pores size
• Remove facial hair (hair does not grow back thicker)
• Generate new healthy skin cell
- LASER HAIR REMOVAL
- Get $50 Credit on Full Price Botox, Juvederm, Voluma or Laser services! One credit to a customer, till end of January 2017
Schedule free consultation!
Skin Spa Asheville is an esthetician owned, private spa studio established in 2013. Conveniently located in the Historic Haywood Park Hotel in the heart of downtown Asheville. Owner, Melissa Markis, has a passion for providing innovative skincare treatments that help her clients look and feel their best. Utilizing results driven ingredients and technology-based tools that get the best results when addressing issues like acne, aging skin, and hyperpigmentation. Treatments include a full slate of facials, from deep pore cleansing, to chemical peels, laser resurfacing and help with conditions like rosacea, hyperpigmentation and acne.
A variety of spa treatments are available, including waxing, makeup application, body treatments, nail care, lash enhancements and you will also find a full retail selection of products that deliver results.
If you're looking to improve your complexion or simply to relax, you're in the right place. If you have any questions, Melissa can be reached at 828-398-9713 or at email@example.com. We are a private skincare studio and book by appointment only. Walk-ins are welcome but we typically need 24 hours in advance to schedule an appointment.