Valet Parking is available for all guests of the spa. Pull into the 20 minute loading zone in front of the Haywood Park Hotel, lock your car and go to the hotel's front desk check-in. Give the attendant your keys and you will receive a ticket which will need to be validated in the spa before leaving. Cost is $4 for 2hr visit (tip for valet is not included). Guest must retrieve their car from from the valet after spa service is complete.
How to Valet
- Guests should pull their car to the front drop off area of the hotel at 1 Battery Park Avenue
- Please park as far up in the 20min loading zone as possible to make way for other visitors
- If the loading zone is full, Do Not park in the street, wait for space to open up
- Guests should inform the hotel staff that they are visiting the spa
- The hotel staff will exchange car keys for a claim check and park the car
- At the conclusion of your spa visit, guests will need to have their claim check validated by the spa staff.
- After validation the valet staff will retrieve vehicle.
*additional charges will apply if guest do not retrieve their vehicle after the service is complete.
Parking just got easier in downtown Asheville!
- Passport Parking App: You can pay for street parking by using your phone. Download the app Passport Parking and follow the instructions on the meter nearest your parking space.
- Wall Street Parking Deck: The Wall Street Garage has 232 spaces and is located off Otis Street between Wall Street and Battery Park Avenue, immediately across the street from the Grove Arcade. Cost: $1.00 per hour, 1st hour is free. Cash and Credit Cards accepted.
- Rankin Street Parking Deck: The Rankin Avenue Garage, with 262 spaces, is located between Haywood Street and Rankin Avenue just north of College Street, with a pedestrian entrance off of Haywood Street. There are two entrances, one off of Walnut Street and the other off of Rankin Ave. Cost: $1.00 per hour, 1st hour is free. Cash and Credit Cards accepted.
- Haywood Park Hotel Parking Lot: Entrance to the hotel parking area (this area is a pre-paid parking area, not the parking deck) is located off of Paige Street. Cost: $1.00 per hour. Payment: Cash and Credit Cards Accepted. (Sorry Lot Closed until 2017).